Hello fellow swimmers. We hope you had a great summer and are ready to dive back into the pool. It is time to sign up for the 2023/24 Pickering MSC season using the website https://pickeringmsc.ca/membership/ .
Our first swim will be Monday September 18. Before our initial swim, we would like to invite all returning members, as well as any who may be interested in finding out more about the Club, to join in an information session to be held from 8:00 pm – 8:45 pm in the downstairs meeting room at the Dunbarton pool. This is a great opportunity to reconnect with your fellow swimmers, meet the Club executive, coaches, and learn about the upcoming swim season.
Swim Times Review:
- Monday 9:00 – 10:00 pm at Dunbarton HS Indoor Pool (DIP)
- Tuesday 8:30 – 9:30 pm at Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre (TPASC)
- Thursday 9:00 – 10:00 pm at Dunbarton HS Indoor Pool (DIP)
- Except for first Thursday of the Month 8:30 – 9:30 pm at TPASC pm (Long Course – 50m)
- Saturday 8:00 – 9:00 Am at Dunbarton HS Indoor Pool (DIP)
We are excited to have back our coaching staff of Rene St. Auben and Liane Coholan. They will be working hard to provide motivational workouts and stroke improvement to promote your swimming goals, whether these be for competition (Pool & Triathlon) or for fitness.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, you will find a place in our club that suits your level and goals. We offer swim sessions for adults of all abilities. You will also enjoy our friendly and supportive community of swimmers who will motivate you and challenge you to improve.
If you haven’t yet signed up for the 2023/24 season and fall swim sessions go to https://pickeringmsc.ca/membership/ :
- Join the Club for the 2023/24 season which includes member registration and MSO registration with the required release waiver forms.
- Choose and sign up for your fall swim time(s)
- Send your e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. This would include your $15 MSO/Club registration fee and your session fee.
- For those new to the club, as indicated on the web site, you can try a swim or two before you decide to officially join. First you need complete the member registration and complete the required release waiver forms at https://pickeringmsc.ca/membership/ . An e-mail note to membership@PickeringMSC.ca would also be appreciated indicating which swim time you would like to try a swim.
Looking forward to seeing you in the pool. Please stay safe and well.
Pickering Master Swim Club (https://pickeringmsc.ca/)