Membership for 2020/2021 Season
In order to participate in any swim programs conducted by the club for the 2020/21 season, you must first join the club which will include joining MSO (Master Swimming Ontario).
The costs to join MSO are:
- $6.00 from Sept 1 – Oct 31, 2020
- $10.00 from November 1 – December 31, 2020
- $12.00 from January 2021 onwards
Please forward e-transfer payment to email@example.com from your financial institution for amount as per above to join MSO. Please check your membership confirmation email you will receive upon completion of registration for the answer to security question which should be provided for the e-transfer if applicable.
Once you have completed this membership registration including joining MSO, you will be able to enroll in swim programs for the 2020/21 season listed below.
Note: Initially, you will only be able to enroll in one session. This constraint will be removed after 1 week from the start of registration for
We need to fully enroll a session in order to run it.
No swim sessions are available at the moment.
Don’t remember your password, simply follow the “lost your password?” process on login page using your email address.
if you do not receive a confirmation email upon signing up within 4 hours, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important that you confirm your membership to complete this part of the process.
(1) although joining MSO is a requirement to provide the club Insurance, MSO also provides some benefits independent of swimming with PickeringMSC. These include things such as Megameter Tracker and information on masters swimming and supporting Master swimming in Ontario.
(2) For payment, in order to facilitate contact less interactions, the club will only be accepting e-transfer as a method of payment to email@example.com.
(3) If you are not ready to join yet but would like to be added to our email list please send note to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to our email list. Please check your email and Website(https://pickeringmsc.ca/) regularly for updates.